Temple Fitness Centre
Our centre is found at the corner of Grey and Kahutia Streets in Gisborne, New Zealand. It is situated in a prime location just 5 minutes walk from both the CBD and local beaches. With its great atmosphere, long opening hours, great rates and unparalleled service our goal is to make it a stand out on the East Coast.
Here is a list of what we have to offer
- Temple Fitness Centre is a spacious and clean facility with plenty of outside parking.
- There are showers and changing rooms available for those who want to come in before work or during their lunchbreak or prefer to freshen up before heading home.
- We have a great range of cardio equipment including LifeFitness Stationery Bikes and Pursuit Spin Bikes. We also have Concept 2 Rowers, both LifeFitness and StarTrac Treadmills, LifeFitness Cross Trainers, a Recliner bike and a boxing bag.
- We also have a large range of resistance machines which cover all major muscle groups as well as a free weight area that would satisfy the most hardcore bodybuilder or strength athlete including an olympic bench, power rack, smith machine and a large selection of fixed barbels and dumbels ranging from 0.5 to 52 kilos.
- There is also a recently extended stretching area with a large selection of swiss and medicine balls, kettlebells and foam rollers for those who want to target their core.
We have installed a top of the line security system where you get your own key to access the centre. This has enabled us to extend our hours to 24 hours to cater for those who struggle to get in during normal 'commercial gym' hours and also like to make the most of the weekend and public holidays.